Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm BACK!!! Part 1!

Hi ya all! I'm back from Singapore! It was great and it was so awsome! I get to visit some street of Singapore, and may other things!

Well on the first day at Singapore, I woke up around 4.50am on the Wednesday morning, I was so blur and I needed to get ready for the BIG day. So I manage to come out of the house at 5.30am. So I head-off too Kuala Lumpur. Later on, I waited in a hotel and it was rainning. Then the bus came around 6.10am and I got onto the bus. It was kind of cold in the bus. Later on few minutes later the bus head-off to Singapore!

While I was in the bus, I felt sleepy and I sleept. When I woke up I was near to our Malaysia country border. So I suppose to do some security check for smuggling illegal stuff onto other country. So after that, pass our Malaysia border. I finally reach Singapore! And we have to do another 2nd security check. I was so exicted and happy. After the security check, I hop on into the bus and we head-off once more into Singapore City!

(Inside the bus)


(Inside the bus)

On the road of Singapore City I notice theres a lot of can say expensive car models on the road, and I was quite surprice that Singapore streets are a bit and more cleaner then our Malaysia streets. Haha! Later on we reach at our stoped. Later that we hop onto a taxi to a hotel call Fairmont Hotel. Its a 4-star hotel. When we gotten our hotel rooms, and when I enter the hotel rooms. I was so very speechless cause its my first time staying in a very expensive hotel. They have a lot of stuff inside the rooms.


(Fairmont Hotel Building in Singapore)


(Fairmont Lobby)

(Inside the Hotel room)

After that, my sister and I when out into the city and visited my cousin! We went shopping around the city of Singapore, We took the MRT to get around the city. My sister and I went to a new shopping mall is call ION Orchard. After that we when to Bugis Street, its something like Sungai Wang. Fill with nick-nacks, and other stuff.

(Inside the MRT)

(Ion Orchard Entrance)

(Inside ION Orchard Mall)

( Another Entrance of ION Orchard)


1 comment: