Monday, August 10, 2009

Times of Trials...

Yeah! I just recently just finish my school "PMR" Trials! It was so hard~!! Since today was the first day of the week. I just gotten my Art, History, and Math result...

Well the first result paper I gotten was my Art. The result was very suppressing, I gotten 65% and I didn't really put a lot of effort in my Art paper. Well the rest of History and Math wasn't a pretty sight to see. Well I guess tomorrow I'll get the rest of my trials result.


Well enough of that boring subject! And let's change the subject, recently my sister just WON 2 ticket to watch Lady Gaga LIVE at Singapore, and my sister can't find anyone to bring along and all that the person she wants them to come along was not available in the time. So she pick me to tag along with her!

I will be going to watch Lady Gaga LIVE on the following Wednesday. So it will be the First time coming out from Malaysia, it will be the First time that I would go to Singapore, and it will be my First time going into a concert!

I can't wait for that day to come! And I hope that nothing can interferer the event and the plans! Well this is what I can talk about currently but I hope I will have a lot of stuff to talk about when I'm at Singapore!

SAYONARA!

From: Justin

1 comment: