Monday, August 17, 2009

She's so GAGA! Part 2

Here's part 2! After shopping around Singapore and after taking some picture's around the city, my sister and I decide to head back to our hotel room. My sister and I get ready for that big concert! After we get ready and my sister and I waited inside the Hotel lobby, and guess what?! Lady Gaga was just behind my sister when she was sitting down in the lobby and my sister didn't notice her till I told her! Haha! My sister was Star shock when she find out Lady Gaga was behind her!

(Around ION Orchard)


(Around ION Orchard)




(Poopy Pose!) xD


After we head-out to Lady Gaga concert!! It was very traffic jam, and then we have to walk on foot to the concert was held. (Fort Canning Park) Once we reach, it was pack with people and the line for entering into the concert was very long and when the concert started, everyone was screaming like crazy when Lady Gaga came out and sing; it was pack with people and also you can see a lot of camera's, hand phone and video camera; also you can see a lot of flashes from the camera.. Haha!






After the concert, I manage to have a After Party Pass to take picture with Lady Gaga. <3 After the After Party, we took a taxi back to our hotel and we when and eat SUPPER! The food at Singapore was consider expensive if you convert it into Malaysia RM, but the food was alright, nothing really special~ After that, we when back to our hotel and sleep like we never sleep before! Haha! The next day we get ready to go back to Malaysia and we when shopping around Singapore again!


After a crazy day, we go onto the bus and we finally head back to Malaysia in one piece! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment