Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hmm... Haa... Sigh...

This year 2010 is the worst every school year in my life!

Gaah!! Nothing interesting has ever happen to me this year in school! But who can I blame it for? I'm the one who wished for 'To pay attention to my schooling and studies' and 'Able to enjoy peace and quite'. So the moral of this story is, be careful what'd you wish for, they might come true! Hah hah...

And I've been too lazy update my blog and giving lousy excuses for not updating it. Sorry. *bow* But I did get a list concentrate on my studies, but I feel so lonely after months past without catching up with my best friends.

But the most I do to escape my desperate 'stone' and sad emotions; that I've been drafting apart from my life, and running towards fantasy but not reality.

Anyhow, I can't even think anything right now, too much things running across my mind right now, and its 12.48am in the moring! Ah! I need off now sorry yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment