Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A White Christmas

25th December 2009

Yosh!!! Darn! I wasn't able to update my blog on Christmas day or Christmas Eve. For some reason. Any further a due... MERRY "BELATED" CHRISTMAS! xP


Hmm... On Christmas day; my family and myself when to Sunway Piramid and celebrate! The first thing we did was find a restaurant and eat our dinner. So we all pick Mr.Tariyaki, for our pick of the day to eat over there. So I order my favourite Japanese dish is Japanese Unagi (Eel). You'll say it will seems weird to be eating Eel. But it isn't weird. It actually taste very delicious.









After the awsome dinner we all go seperate ways, both of my sister and I went shopping together. While my parents go and shops with them self. After all the walking around in Sunway, we finally meet up our parents and getting ready to leave Sunway Piramid.

______________________________________________________________
31st December 2009


So now its New Years Eve! I just came back from a party with my cousin house. We celebrate by eating Domino Pizza and KFC! We spent over there till 12AM of 31st of December 2009. Haha! Actually on the 30th of December 2009, My mother, my sister and I went to hair salon to have our new hairstlye for New Years! So yea... I gotten a haircut, Uh.. I only can say that I'm satisfy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment