Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sing your hearts out!

Today, my friends and I when to I0I to hang out. So first thing, 1 of my friends (Andrew) and I when to I0I Mall by my friends mother. So once we reach I0I Mall, the first thing we did was call our other friends weather did they arrive their destination or not yet. So while we waited for our other friends to come and reach I0I Mall, we when to McDonald's and eat, McValue Lunch! A McChicken, french fries, and coke.


After my friends finally arrive, we went to Red Box. (Karaoke Place) So once we gotten a room for us from the reception. We get to order drinks ( It was FREE~!) So I order 7up or something similar to it. Then we started singing. 1st song was Lady Gaga - Poker Face, and it I was suppose to sing. It seems embarrassing to sing in front of your friend with your voice right? But it was my 1st time going to Karaoke but I wasn't shy or afraid to sing. So I just started sing and it was fun and enjoying! =D


Another thing, actually today I have a really really sore throat and it was cure before I enter to Red Box. You know how it was cure?! It was the help of McD's over salted french fries! xD Haha! So now you know, McDonald's over salted french fries could cure your sore throat! xD


Anyway! Back to main topic. So we sang multi language songs Chinese, Korean, Japaneses, English and also singing all kind of type of songs, like Rock, Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop and many others. But most Chinese and Korean songs are sang by my friends. Because I'm a banana.
(A Chinese that can't speak Chinese language) xD What to do... In the end, it was fun. Shouting here and there!

We spent 1 o'clock in the afternoon till 6 o'clock in the evening. Is like a singing marathon! So the result for Pro's is Fun to sing among with your closes friends and you'll laugh cause of the way they sing or the way the remix the song. The Bad-side of do it is, losing your breath and had to pay up for a high price about RM70.00+ scary huh? Yea.. I know xD But it was worth it!!!





This picture is inside the karaoke room. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I took by my hand phone camera.


Well this is what I can share about my life! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment