Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday's Rush!!!

Gosh! Its be so long I didn't update my blog! *Even holidays already started hehe!* Well I was kind of lazy updating my blog heh heh... My bad! Well today I was so called "reminded" to update my blog, haha!

Well today I'll mostly blog about my boring holidays has been... It wasn't much anything special on my holiday... Just sit down in front of the Laptop and play games, or just watch some hilarious videos. But the rest of the holiday seems like a daily routine.

Wake up > Wash up > Eat breakfast > Play Computer > Eat Lunch > Play Computer > Eat Dinner > Go back to sleep.

Seems like a routine, But what I can blame from it? I got nothing else to do. =( Wish could hang out with my friends or go cycle around Puchong~ Haha! Or watch movies. I also can't even remember when is my last movie I've watched.

Another then MY boring life!!! xD I got a really nutty friends. Lately he when into kinda little detour in his planed out life. Cause he's been moving a tones of times in his life. Yea, I kinda understand why his bum about it. But don't let that you down alright? Well I won't post anything religious stuff about here.

Great now I'm out of idea what to talk about!!! Well I just want to post or update something on my blog. Well then, till the next update I'll try to make my post something interesting. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment