Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Wallace'Z!

HAPPY 15th Birthday Wallace'Z!


Sorry for all the thing I do and the thing I've said! This time I won't give excuse, I'll have to agree what you said & lastly I wanted to tell you happy birthday too you in school but seems you're still angry at me sorry!

Anyhow, today it 25/5/2009 you're 15th birthday hope you'll live healthy, cheerful, and hope your wish will come true! Sorry that I could not get any gift for you & I wanted to draw you anime version of you but seems you're still angry so I think that if I do it you'll kill me!

Anyhow, I will still treat as my best friend and if you still mad at me that's OK!!! Cause I won't complain!


Happy Birthday Wallace'Z Cheong Jan Fai!
Visit Wallace'Z blog:http://purachina-wall-broad.blogspot.com/?zx=9ac9a1db7dd675d2

1 comment:

  1. *sniff* Thank you and I just sleepy in the school, not pissed...

    ReplyDelete