Friday, May 29, 2009

Farewell

Yes! Today was a great day and a bit; you want to know why? Cause today was my school belated Teacher's Day! It was nice too see our school supporting the teacher's in our school, and the sad part is our Teacher Affair Counsel Pn.Saras was going to transfer and it was the last day she'll be here! I don't really know her that well. But I know she a very good teacher. When it was her last day, basically a lot of people were sad. But the event was very fun, I get to talk some of my friends and there was some performances.

Other this stuff, my second monthly examination just finish and hope that I didn't fail any subjects (Actually I did fail some) and I was not happy for the result. And I was down a bit on the day I gotten my result. And the holiday are here! Oh boy! I can't wait to have peace and relaxation!!! I can at list get enough sleep for once. Haha!

Another thing is the movie I've been waitting for, Terminator: Salvation! Woo-Hoo! Can't wait to watch and see what happen in the ending! Maybe I'll go watch with my friends today~! :)

1 comment: