Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello World!

Hi Dear readers,

Hello, Firstly I just make this blog, because I would like to experience how to manage a blog.
Secondly I would like to know other people's comments about my life, & I would like to try out my English, because my English is very rusty, since went I start talking English-Asian slang.

So ya, this are some simple reason, that I would like to start a blog & hope that I won't abandon this blog & I will try my best to keep update 24/7 or maybe one or two blog post a week. =P

Oh! I almost forgot about introducing myself to some readers that might not know me. My name is Justin Oon, then I'm 15 years old (well my birthday not yet pass, so still consider 14 =P). I'm a male of course. well little by little you'll know me by my blogs or my facebook or my friendster.

Well this is my 1st blog, so try to not expect that much stuff about me. =) Stay update with me and maybe you'll know about me more. Well that it for today! Tomorrow is my school cross country day. So need to sleep early and get ready to Run! Run!

Alright thank you for your time dear kind readers! =)

From: Justin

4 comments:

  1. Justin~ Finally a blog of introduce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa first blog entry. Not bad not bad! Keep it up and keep writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey justin..lets see...wad can i say..umm..welcome?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. dei cha..u first blog aso damn nice and simple man..hehe..dei i dunno hw 2 do larr dei...gone la dei..

    ReplyDelete